суббота, 29 апреля 2017 г.

Justina - Justina Stretches In Tights


Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

Man, I love this video.. There was always something that I loved about seeing a beautiful girl doing some stretching in some tights that you can actually see through when they are stretched. This is a fun video and even though she keeps her clothes on for most of the time, I really don't care. She is just hot and it is doing it for me.
Justina starts off stretching in yoga pants and a little top. She gradually strips nude and shows off her pierced natural tits.

Format: mp4
Duration: 8:19
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 7847kbps
Audio: 104kbps





File size: 484.9 MB



RSS Feed

If new feed item from http://r1.rssmix.org/rss/8e033af795c/, then send me an email at diger234.asdqwe@blogger.com

IFTTT

Комментариев нет: